Wednesday 20 May 2015

Movie Review: Pitch Perfect 2



Pitch Perfect 2 is, of course, a sequel, which meant that I had to catch up on the story by watching a very good movie called Pitch Perfect, which definitely set the bar for this movie. If you haven’t seen Pitch Perfect before, I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are planning to see this movie afterwards.

The movie starts 3 years after the ending of the first movie, at one of their tour shows on the president’s birthday, who came to their show to see how good they were. You can see what happened after that in the trailer I am including in this post. In doing so they got embarrassing world news exposure and if you look closely you can actually make out some of the more popular news programs on tv 

The acting was believable most of the time, and the songs must have taken a very long time to perfect with how well they performed them. I don’t know all the names of all the songs, but I did recognize some of them, and they are pretty good songs too.

Overall, I would rate this movie 8.8/10 for some funny jokes and great songs, but some recycled material could have been left out.




1 comment:

  1. I've heard from a few people that this was such a good movie, but they were girls so I wasn't sure if I should believe them. LOL Thanks Sam, for your views - maybe I will watch it after all. :)

    Mary Lyn

    ReplyDelete