Friday 29 May 2015

Movie Review: Tomorrowland




Sorry the review took so long to get out but I have been really sick lately and haven’t been able to get on and write the review. I hope you understand this and won’t criticize me for getting the reviews out so late. Thanks!

The movie starts out sort of like a documentary in my eyes, with Frank Walker (played by George Clooney) talking about the end of the world and looking into the camera as if he were talking to you directly. As the scene progresses, a countdown clock is now on screen, then Casey Newton (played by Britt Robertson) starts to talk about how he always starts with the bad stuff and that it wasn’t always like this, and then, sudden flashback (sort of)

 We meet other characters like Athena (played by Raffey Cassidy) who is a robot that chooses Casey to fulfil a goal for saving the future. There is also Nix (played by Hugh Laurie) and he seems to be on the more negative side of things. Although as a whole I really thought that the acting was mostly believable but there were some moments that just seemed a bit unrealistic to me.

Overall though, I would rate this movie 8.6/10 for some of the most realistic scenes in the movies I’ve reviewed but a slightly more predictable story plot than other movies.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment